Mom is angry that man who killed son wasn't deported (general)
My son, Brandon Mendoza, was half Hispanic. It's not the color of skin that my son or I see, it's the person and how they conduct their lives. If you can't enter this country legally then you shouldn't be here.
Mom is angry that man who killed son wasn't deported
Megan Cassidy, The Arizona Republic
PHOENIX — The mother of a police officer who was killed in a head-on collision with a wrong-way driver in May has entered the political fray on the issue of illegal immigration.
In an impassioned letter sent to President Obama late Wednesday, Sgt. Brandon Mendoza's mother, Mary Ann Mendoza, wrote of her anger that the driver, Raul Silva-Corona, was not deported two decades ago after he was convicted for crimes in Colorado.
"The prosecutors were 'lenient' on him and several charges were dismissed," she wrote. "When he was convicted of these crimes (in) 1994 and the government knew he was in the country illegally, why wasn't he deported? Why are any of these illegal criminals in this country?
FINISH READING this at: USAtoday
- Schlafly: America must stop 'dictatorial Obama' - bibleprobe, 07.04.2014 (general)
- Obama: The man who would be king - bibleprobe, 07.07.2014
- executive ruling - charliebuttons, 07.07.2014
- Mom is angry that man who killed son wasn't deported - bibleprobe, 07.11.2014
- OBAMA: The American History 'dunce' - bibleprobe, 07.15.2014
- Obama...Will Go Down in History as the Abortion & Homo President - bibleprobe, 07.15.2014
- Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood Teaching Teens S&M Sex - bibleprobe, 08.20.2014
- Kathleen Willey: "Hillary Clinton is the war on women" - bibleprobe, 08.03.2014
- Liberal Democrat America Hello? God is NOT Dead! - bibleprobe, 08.05.2014