Stop Cooking with Aluminum Foil! (Health)
Stop Cooking with Aluminum Foil!
The study concluded that aluminum foil should be used only for packing, not cooking.
A research study at American University, found that one meal cooked in aluminum can have up to 100mg of the metal. Using electron microscopy they found significant leaching of the aluminum into the food. Food that was covered by foil leached excessive aluminum into the food….the higher the temperature, the more the leaching. Too much aluminum in your body is going to have an effect on your central nervous system and likely your organs also. Unlike other trace minerals, the body does not need aluminum. Aluminum accumulates in the kidneys, brain, lungs, liver and thyroid.
Healthier alternatives are ceramic and glass ovenware. Since the Reynolds company won't release what its non-stick coating on its aluminum foil is made of - one has to remain suspect of that also.
FINISH READING: HERE
- Gastric bypass alternative- powder expands & fills stomach - bibleprobe, 01.12.2014 (Health)
- Why Curcumin is Officially the “King of All Spices” - bibleprobe, 01.27.2014
- Stop Cooking with Aluminum Foil! - bibleprobe, 02.10.2014
- FDA doesn't test Bottled Water! Municipalities do test tap water - bibleprobe, 02.15.2014
- 10 reasons to give up diet soda - bibleprobe, 02.16.2014
- Strawberries may drastically reduce esophageal cancer - bibleprobe, 02.19.2014
- Cinnamon - a simple cure for diabetes? God likes Cinnamon! - bibleprobe, 02.23.2014