Why Curcumin is Officially the “King of All Spices” (Health)
Improve the quality of your life with therapeutic doses of curcumin (found in Tumeric)
Even with all the data showing that it can help boost energy levels, cleanse the blood, heal digestive disorders, dissolve gallstones, treat infections, and prevent cancer, some health experts have been reluctant to recommend taking curcumin in medicinal doses until human clinical trials have been conducted. But unlike pharmaceutical drugs, taking curcumin is not dangerous, and civilizations have been consuming large amounts of it for centuries as part of their normal diets.
Why Curcumin is Officially the “King of All Spices”
Posted by Live in the Now
To the many traditional cultures around the world that have long utilized the spice in cooking and medicine, curcumin’s amazing anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-cancer benefits are no secret. But modern, Western cultures are only just now beginning to learn of the incredible healing powers of curcumin, which in more recent days have earned it the appropriate title of “king of all spices.” And as more scientific evidence continues to emerge, curcumin is quickly becoming recognized as a fountain of youth “superspice” with near-miraculous potential in modern medicine.
FINISH READING this: HERE
- Gastric bypass alternative- powder expands & fills stomach - bibleprobe, 01.12.2014
- Why Curcumin is Officially the “King of All Spices” - bibleprobe, 01.27.2014
- Stop Cooking with Aluminum Foil! - bibleprobe, 02.10.2014
- FDA doesn't test Bottled Water! Municipalities do test tap water - bibleprobe, 02.15.2014
- 10 reasons to give up diet soda - bibleprobe, 02.16.2014
- Strawberries may drastically reduce esophageal cancer - bibleprobe, 02.19.2014
- Cinnamon - a simple cure for diabetes? God likes Cinnamon! - bibleprobe, 02.23.2014