Road map to Jesus written in Torah (Genesis) (books)
Road map to Jesus written in Torah (Genesis)
If I were a Jewish brother or sister, or a Muslim who denies Jesus, what is below would send shivers up and down my spine. It shows an awful lot of proof that the 66 books of the Bible are supernaturally endowed by God. Not only are the books of the Bible, written over a period of several thousand years, all tied together from Genesis to Revelation, but they consist of prophecy which is 100% accurate. No other holy book including the Qur'an can match the Bible in its supernatural accuracy. The Qur'an doesn't even dare to make a real prophecy.
Let's just look at just one "set" of "hidden" messages inside the Bible, in the Book of Genesis. This is the first book of Torah, and the Jews have had access to it for thousands of years. Why is it we often see pictures of Jewish rabbi's "pouring over" Torah, and making it their life's work to study Torah. Yet they have missed the most important message in the Bible. That message is that:
(1) God, "who inhabits eternity", was aware of our human problem with sin from the very beginning.
(2) From the very beginning God already had it worked out how to allow a sinful human into heaven. God wrote His "love story" early on in Genesis.
(3) Since God allowed our sinful nature, He Himself can be the only one worthy to "pay the price" for us -- allowing humans to mingle with Angels, and partake of eternity.
(4) God Himself died on that cross in Jerusalem, so that those who believe in Him and repent will have eternal life.
Let's look at God's plan spelled out from the very beginning. Hidden only for those who can "see"....
List the first ten names to appear in the Bible as genealogy. Then translate them.
IT READS: "Man (is) appointed mortal sorrow; (but) the Blessed God shall come down teaching (that) His death shall bring (the) despairing rest."
God told us that His Word would confound some. And He hinted that there is a lot to look for, yet the answers are there, when He told us: "It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; It is the honor of kings to search out a matter"...
Reference: "Hidden Treasures in the Biblical Text", by Chuck Missler
- Recommended: The Rabbi Who Found Messiah - bibleprobe, 12.23.2013 (books)
- Rocker's death-bed request upsets a nation (Jamaica) - bibleprobe, 12.27.2013
- Road map to Jesus written in Torah (Genesis) - bibleprobe, 01.12.2014
- Cure yourself of Alzheimer's or Dementia naturally. See book - bibleprobe, 01.21.2014