Would you eat meat processed in China? NOT me! (Health)
Would you eat meat raised and/or processed in China? NOT me!
The New Potential Danger Lurking in Supermarket Chicken
Posted by Mary West
China doesn’t exactly have a stellar track record in regard to food safety, earning a reputation for being one of the world’s worst offenders. In January of 2013, the FDA linked the deaths of more than 500 dogs with chicken jerky treats imported from this country.
Coming soon to a supermarket near you: Chicken products that were processed in China with no U.S. inspector present
Until recently the U.S. had a strict ban on the importation of poultry from China. Now, a recent decision by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) to allow four Chinese poultry processors to ship meat to the U.S. is troubling news to those concerned about the safety of imported food – and with good reason. Food safety standards in many other countries fall markedly short of those in the U.S., a reality that has resulted in food contamination and health risks.
At this time China will be permitted to only export cooked products from chickens raised in the U.S. Chickens will be slaughtered in the U.S. or Canada, shipped to China for processing and then shipped back to the States. Sounds totally safe, right? However, critics predict it is only a matter of time before the government expands the rules, allowing products made from China-bred chickens to end up in American supermarkets as well.
FINISH READING this at: LiveIntheNow.com
- Cancer: Mom's Not Having Chemo... Cachexia… the real killer? - bibleprobe, 10.21.2013
- Hundreds of thousands losing health plans - bibleprobe, 10.23.2013
- Amazing SUPERFOODS (Spirulina & Chlorella & Chia Seeds) - bibleprobe, 10.28.2013
- Is Lung Cancer due heavily to Smoking? I THINK not! - bibleprobe, 11.02.2013
- Would you eat meat processed in China? NOT me! - bibleprobe, 11.07.2013
- Garlic as Effective as Medication in Lowering Blood Pressure - bibleprobe, 11.07.2013
- Cancer: American pawpaw twigs - 1000 x better than chemo? - bibleprobe, 11.14.2013
- This "Healthy" Food Damages Your Heart - bibleprobe, 11.18.2013
- Cancer: Cancer Patient Has Tumor Removed in Less Than an Hour - bibleprobe, 11.26.2013
- Boost anti-cancer effect of broccoli with broccoli sprouts - bibleprobe, 12.05.2013
- Cancer: Can inducing fever KILL off all your Cancer cells? - bibleprobe, 12.09.2013
- Hope: CD47 Cancer Drug that Shrinks or Cures all Tumors - bibleprobe, 12.15.2013
- EDTA Cream to remove artery plaque? - bibleprobe, 12.30.2013
- Cancer Cure - Sodium Dichloroacetate (DCA)? - bibleprobe, 12.30.2013
- Cayenne Pepper: If you can take the heat - is very healthy - bibleprobe, 01.07.2014
- Gastric bypass alternative- powder expands & fills stomach - bibleprobe, 01.12.2014
- Did Omega 3 in fish oil cure this extreme brain trauma? - bibleprobe, 01.18.2014
- Cure yourself of Alzheimer's or Dementia naturally. See book - bibleprobe, 01.21.2014
- Cancer: Chamomile Tea Kills Cancer Cells - bibleprobe, 11.22.2014