Amazing SUPERFOODS (Spirulina & Chlorella & Chia Seeds) (Health)
AMAZING SUPERFOODS (Spirulina & Chlorella & Chia seeds)
Just mix a teaspon in a small glass of water. Add in some wheat grass if you want your hair to return to its original color. It immediately helps with your acidic versus alkaline balance.
Spirulina vs. Chlorella -- Similarities and Differences
Chlorella is another form of algae that is sometimes confused with spirulina. The fundamental difference between spirulina and chlorella is that spirulina is many thousands of years older and does not possess the hard cell wall that makes chlorella closer to being a plant than algae.
If you’re a vegetarian, you may turn to plant-protein sources such as nuts, beans, lentils, and soy products. Unfortunately, soy is not the health food it claims to be. None of the above-mentioned sources of protein compare to the protein punch delivered by spirulina. Spirulina is 65-71 percent complete protein compared to beef, which is only 22 percent, and lentils, which is only 26 percent.
Spirulina is the most concentrated natural source of protein on earth. It has 334% more protein than beef and 556% more than tofu! Also, spirulina is a "complete" protein, meaning it offers the full profile of all the essential amino acids the human body needs. Spirulina is also highly digestible, so the amino acids and other nutrients it contains are extremely easy to absorb, which makes it an incredibly valuable food source.
The Amazing Health Benefits of Spirulina, as Proven by Scientific Research
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Boosts energy levels naturally
- Supports cellular detoxification
- Helps to keep bodily pH in a healthy range
- Promotes optimal cardiovascular health
- Helps to maintain normal blood pressure levels
- Nourishes and protects the liver
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Enhances cognitive function
- Curbs hunger and promotes weight loss
See Spirulina at Amazon. A 1.1 pound bag for only $17.95: HERE
Another Great Source of Spirulina is the combination of Spirulina and probably the best antioxidant known as 'Astaxanthin' - called BlueZanthin, at StopAgingNow.com: HERE
Chlorella is an excellent way to detoxify your body from mercury, which most of you are contaminated with if you’ve ever had dental fillings, received a vaccine, used certain types of cookware or eaten fish. Spirulina simply is unable to remove heavy metals like chlorella does, as it lacks a cell membrane.
Chlorella has also been proven to be of benefit to those who suffer from degenerative disease.
Reasons to Enjoy Chlorella
See a 1 pound bag of Chlorella at NUTS.COM for only $17.99: HERE
1. Chlorella is a Natural Detoxifying Agent If you're looking for a natural way to cleanse and detoxify, adding a small amount of this potent powder to your daily diet is an easy way to start. The fibrous cell walls of these green algae are believed to bind to heavy metals, synthetic chemicals and other toxins, making it easy to expel these contaminants from the body. It can also promote a healthy balance of natural bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract. This, in turn, may help soothe ulcers, constipation and other intestinal issues.
Toxins are absorbed into chlorella's fibrous cell walls, but our bodies have a difficult time breaking down the indigestible cell walls. The best chlorella products-like our (Nuts.com) powder-have cracked cell walls to give your body its treasure trove of protein, minerals, and Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E.
2. Chlorella has Superfood Powers: While it's still catching on in the West, this potent microorganism is taken as regularly in Japan as Vitamin C is taken in the US. Chlorella is lauded in Japanese medicine for its immune system boosters, hypertension relief, and infection-fighting power.
BELOW IS A PICTURE OF A CONCOCTION of Wheat Grass, Spirulina, Chlorella & Chia seeds I whipped up:
Wheat Grass is light green in color, whereas Spirulina & Chlorella are very dark emerald green in color. The above concoction consists of about 55% Wheat Grass, 20% Spirulina, 20% Chlorella, and maybe 5% Chia Seeds. They were blended together in a blender. I stir 1 teaspoon a day in about 3-4 ounces of cold water. It is an 'acquired grass-like taste'. But it is easy to get used to.
Chia seeds reduce food cravings, help you stay hydrated, lower blood pressure & are rich in Omega-3.
7 Good Reasons To Start Eating Chia Seeds
1.Help weight loss. Chia seeds are popular for weight loss. They reduce food cravings by preventing some of the food that you eat from getting absorbed into your system. This blockage of calorie absorption makes them a great diet helper.
2.Feel fuller faster: They can also help your diet by making you feel full. This is because they absorb 10 times their weight in water, forming a bulky gel.
3.Hydration for athletes: They are also great for athletes because the "chia gel" can hydrate the body.
4.Reduce your blood pressure: There's evidence to suggest they can reduce blood pressure.
5.Omega-3: They are the richest plant source of Omega-3 (the vital fats that protect against inflammation—such as arthritis—and heart disease). In fact, they contain more Omega-3 than salmon!
6.Benefits for diabetes: Because chia seeds slow down how fast our bodies convert carbohydrates into simple sugars, studies indicate they can control blood sugar. This leads scientists to believe chia seeds may have great benefits for diabetics.
7.They are easier to digest than flax seeds, and don't need to be ground up
ABOVE Info on Chia seeds from: NUTS.COM
/s/ Steve @ BibleProbe.com
- Cancer: Mom's Not Having Chemo... Cachexia… the real killer? - bibleprobe, 10.21.2013
- Hundreds of thousands losing health plans - bibleprobe, 10.23.2013
- Amazing SUPERFOODS (Spirulina & Chlorella & Chia Seeds) - bibleprobe, 10.28.2013
- Is Lung Cancer due heavily to Smoking? I THINK not! - bibleprobe, 11.02.2013
- Would you eat meat processed in China? NOT me! - bibleprobe, 11.07.2013
- Garlic as Effective as Medication in Lowering Blood Pressure - bibleprobe, 11.07.2013
- Cancer: American pawpaw twigs - 1000 x better than chemo? - bibleprobe, 11.14.2013
- This "Healthy" Food Damages Your Heart - bibleprobe, 11.18.2013
- Cancer: Cancer Patient Has Tumor Removed in Less Than an Hour - bibleprobe, 11.26.2013
- Boost anti-cancer effect of broccoli with broccoli sprouts - bibleprobe, 12.05.2013
- Cancer: Can inducing fever KILL off all your Cancer cells? - bibleprobe, 12.09.2013
- Hope: CD47 Cancer Drug that Shrinks or Cures all Tumors - bibleprobe, 12.15.2013
- EDTA Cream to remove artery plaque? - bibleprobe, 12.30.2013
- Cancer Cure - Sodium Dichloroacetate (DCA)? - bibleprobe, 12.30.2013
- Cayenne Pepper: If you can take the heat - is very healthy - bibleprobe, 01.07.2014
- Gastric bypass alternative- powder expands & fills stomach - bibleprobe, 01.12.2014
- Did Omega 3 in fish oil cure this extreme brain trauma? - bibleprobe, 01.18.2014
- Cure yourself of Alzheimer's or Dementia naturally. See book - bibleprobe, 01.21.2014
- Cancer: Chamomile Tea Kills Cancer Cells - bibleprobe, 11.22.2014