The link between sodium nitrites and cancer (Health)
The link between sodium nitrites and cancer
A study done by the Cancer Research Center of Hawaii and the University of Southern California suggests a link between eating processed meats and cancer risk.
The study followed 190,000 people, ages 45-75, for seven years and found that people who ate the most processed meats had a 67% higher risk of pancreatic cancer than those who ate the least amount.
FINISH READING this: HERE
- Holistic healing: EDTA,Graviola,D3,Procaine,Trans COQ-10,Trans Resveratrol - bibleprobe, 09.22.2013
- Ancient bread sprouts anew- Ingredients date to biblical times - bibleprobe, 09.24.2013
- Tally of some really unhealthy foods that can kill you - bibleprobe, 10.16.2013
- Is hand sanitizer toxic? - bibleprobe, 10.17.2013
- Is Your Favorite Beer Brewed with Fish Bladder? - bibleprobe, 10.17.2013
- Mom's Not Having Chemo... Cachexia… the real killer? - bibleprobe, 10.21.2013
- The link between sodium nitrites and cancer - bibleprobe, 10.23.2013
- FDA: Antibacterial soaps could pose health risks - bibleprobe, 12.16.2013
- Death By Toothpaste & Turmeric vice Mouthwash - bibleprobe, 12.27.2013
- Cure yourself of Alzheimer's or Dementia naturally. See book - bibleprobe, 01.21.2014