Mom's Not Having Chemo... Cachexia… the real killer? (Health)
Mom's Not Having Chemo... Cachexia… the real killer?
The grim reality? Cancer patients often die trying to feed their own tumour.
Most experts assumed that this ‘wasting away’ process only happened to end-stage cancer patients, but Dr Joseph Gold, a US Air Force doctor, discovered that cachexia begins the moment the first cancer cells appear.
Gold also found that if an enzyme called PEPCK could be inhibited, the cachexia could be interrupted… and the cancer possibly reversed.
Could it be that something as simple as Hydrazine Sulfate (HZ) aka Sehydrin can strangle Cancer cells. And it is readily available and costs only pennies? BIG PHARM doesn'want you to know about this too of course.
In 1980, clinical studies at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles (prospectively-randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind – for those that care) showed hydrazine sulfate could increase or stabilize weight and lead to ‘statistically significant survival increase’ in patients with lung cancer. Many of these studies have since been published in prestigious peer-reviewed journals including the Lancet, Oncology and Nutrition and Cancer.
DO YOUR OWN Research. Begin by FINISH READING about this Cancer cure: HERE
- Holistic healing: EDTA,Graviola,D3,Procaine,Trans COQ-10,Trans Resveratrol - bibleprobe, 09.22.2013 (Health)
- Ancient bread sprouts anew- Ingredients date to biblical times - bibleprobe, 09.24.2013
- Tally of some really unhealthy foods that can kill you - bibleprobe, 10.16.2013
- Is hand sanitizer toxic? - bibleprobe, 10.17.2013
- Is Your Favorite Beer Brewed with Fish Bladder? - bibleprobe, 10.17.2013
- Mom's Not Having Chemo... Cachexia… the real killer? - bibleprobe, 10.21.2013
- The link between sodium nitrites and cancer - bibleprobe, 10.23.2013
- FDA: Antibacterial soaps could pose health risks - bibleprobe, 12.16.2013
- Death By Toothpaste & Turmeric vice Mouthwash - bibleprobe, 12.27.2013
- Cure yourself of Alzheimer's or Dementia naturally. See book - bibleprobe, 01.21.2014