Doctor shortage, increased demand could crash health care system (Health)
OBAMACARE WILL likely crash the U.S. Healthcare System!
"People turn to the ER because they have no other place to go after hours or they don't have access to a level of appropriate primary care," Stanton said. "The ER has become the safety net of our health care system. We can't turn anyone away like a doctor's office could. ... I worry though with (Obamacare) this will significantly increase patient volume."
THANKS TO 'OBAMACARE':
Doctor shortage, increased demand could crash health care system
By Jen Christensen, CNN
updated 5:37 PM EDT, Wed October 2, 2013
Lexington, Kentucky (CNN) -- Obamacare is expected to increase patient demand for medical services. Combine that with a worsening shortage of doctors, and next year you may have to wait a little longer to get a doctor's appointment. And the crowded emergency room may become even more so.
There are approximately 48 million uninsured people in the United States. When the mandatory insurance rules of Obamacare kick in next year, and a couple dozen states expand who is eligible for Medicaid, you can bet more people are going to want to use their health benefits.
FINISH READING this at: CNN
- Doctor shortage, increased demand could crash health care system - bibleprobe, 10.02.2013
- Why All Meat Eaters Should Eat More Avocado - bibleprobe, 10.04.2013
- Secret to healing ALL Diseases: Book: "The One-Minute Cure" - bibleprobe, 10.04.2013
- Wheat Grass can return your gray hair back to its original color - bibleprobe, 10.04.2013
- OBAMACARE: Will Pelosi Cost You Your Full-Time Job? - bibleprobe, 10.08.2013