DO NOT ever use Splenda (very dangerous I think) (Health)
DO NOT ever use Splenda (very dangerous I think). STEVIA may or may not be a better alternative. But at least Stevia is from a natural source, and it does not contain chlorine. Stevia is derived from the leaves of a plant that’s related to sunflowers.
Splenda®, also known as sucralose, is an artificial, chemical sweetener. There is nothing natural or organic about sucralose.
Splenda® is NOT natural and contains no elements of natural sugar - despite numerous advertisements stating Splenda “Made from Sugar, so it Tastes like Sugar”, which attempt to confuse consumers. The U.S. Sugar Association has made a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission which stated that "Splenda is not a natural product. It is not cultivated or grown and it does not occur in nature."
Did yoou know that Splenda® contains chrlorine - the same chlorine that goes in swimming pools. The same atoms of chlorine that are used in products to disinfect swimming pools are also found in Splenda. Those products are labeled as containing chlorine, and Splenda should be labeled as exactly what it is: a chlorinated artificial sweetener. Consumers have a right to know.
IT GETS WORSE:
Splenda® and sucralose kill off healthy bacteria that lives in your gut - just like chlorine kills off micro-organisms in swimming pools. Healthy bacteria in your gut is VITALLY important to virtually every aspect of your health.
Reference for info below is: HEREThe Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has reviewed possible side-effects from consuming Splenda, including enlarged liver and kidneys, decreased white blood cell count, reduced growth rate and decreased fetal body weight.
- Holistic healing: EDTA,Graviola,D3,Procaine,Trans COQ-10,Trans Resveratrol - bibleprobe, 07.16.2013
- Soda Contributes to Behavior Problems Among Young Children - bibleprobe, 08.16.2013
- Is your everyday tootpaste killing you & your kids? - bibleprobe, 08.18.2013
- Uncooked broccoli or better broccoli sprouts - smart bomb against Cancer - bibleprobe, 08.25.2013
- DO NOT ever use Splenda (very dangerous I think) - bibleprobe, 09.20.2013