Soda Contributes to Behavior Problems Among Young Children (Health)
Food & Drink
Soda Contributes to Behavior Problems Among Young Children
By Alexandra Sifferlin @acsifferlin
Sugar-sweetened beverages are one of the major culprits in the obesity epidemic, but sodas have also been connected to behavioral problems among teens. That link apparently extends to young kids as well.
Among children 5 years old, according to the latest research, those drinking more sugar-sweetened sodas showed increased aggression, withdrawal and difficulty paying attention than those drinking fewer or none of the beverages.
FINISH READING this at: Time.com
- Holistic healing: EDTA,Graviola,D3,Procaine,Trans COQ-10,Trans Resveratrol - bibleprobe, 07.16.2013
- Soda Contributes to Behavior Problems Among Young Children - bibleprobe, 08.16.2013
- Is your everyday tootpaste killing you & your kids? - bibleprobe, 08.18.2013
- Uncooked broccoli or better broccoli sprouts - smart bomb against Cancer - bibleprobe, 08.25.2013
- DO NOT ever use Splenda (very dangerous I think) - bibleprobe, 09.20.2013