Homos-exual Behavior Costs us $20 Billion a Yr in Health Costs (homosexuality)
What if some other behavior cost 25 million lives?
Campaign chief says actions linked to terminal AIDS largely ignored
Posted: June 09, 2011
10:15 pm Eastern
By Bob Unruh
© 2011 WND
The chief of a watchdog organization working to combat the spread of HIV and AIDS has launched a campaign to demand a government investigation of – and action over – the homosexual behavior that has been linked to more than 25 million deaths over the last 30 years, likening the problem to smoking, which was blamed for 100 million deaths in the 20th century.
Although statistics on the diseases linked to homosexual activity notoriously are hard to obtain, a report from the International Journal of Epidemiology estimated from a review of the "gay" population of Vancouver, B.C., that HIV/AIDS costs homosexuals up to 20 years of their lives on average.
And the U.S. government is spending, according to a Congressional Research Services report to Congress, in the range of $20 billion a year for treatment and research, with a small fraction for prevention that, analysts explain, includes testing but largely doesn't address the behavior itself.
That's even though when another threat to lives and livelihood – cigarettes – were suspected of imposing such a cost, Washington mandated exhaustive studies, imposed draconian advertising limits, demanded warning labels and imposed outright bans in many circumstances. It said the behavior, smoking, could be changed.
"It's a public health question," Peter LaBarbera, president of Americans for Truth about Homosexuality, told WND. "We've got to get beyond the gay politics and get back to the behaviors. We know there are high risks."
Finish reading this at: World Net Daily
- Americans believe 1 in 4 are homosexual - Ray, 06.07.2011 (homosexuality)
- The word 'queer' is not OVER RATED -only 1.4% are Gay - bibleprobe, 06.07.2011
- Homos-exual Behavior Costs us $20 Billion a Yr in Health Costs - bibleprobe, 06.09.2011
- What if some other behavior (like homosexuality) cost 25 million lives? - bibleprobe, 06.10.2011
- DINKs Rule: Why so few homos-exuals have such power - bibleprobe, 06.11.2011
- California: Gay judge targeted for same-sex marriage ruling - bibleprobe, 06.13.2011